Sunday 10 January 2010

Fetch fortune: Thinking, Acting and Pray


Fetch fortune: Thinking, Acting and Pray
By: ARDA DINATA
http://www.miqra.blogspot.com.


GOD Almighty has designed a way of life, not another human in order to draw lessons from each episode of life in this world.

Similarly, the issue of livelihood. Every human being, should be able to carefully pick up fortunes that have been spread God on earth according to His will.

Here is my experience in knitting fortunes ride on school days until now. The story, in 1992 I started college in Bandung is alone (read: no wandering --- --- relatives). Therefore, the cost of living and tuition smooth at the time of arrival of only relying on the old post in Indramayu.

The beginning of college, sent by their parents were still smooth. However, stepping on second year, was sent from the parents was started late (due to the limited income of parents, one factor).

I think and believe, this is clearly the scenario of God. Finally, with the incident, I started thinking. How can I help parents and help themselves in terms of cost of living.

At that time, I think, whatever that job --- as long as lawful and does not interfere with school activities ---, which is important to bring good fortune (read: money), I want to do it.

Since then, I started thinking: what about the fit and can be done to realize these desires. Singat story, I finally lured to the world of writing.

Through the world of this writing, I can finally pick up fortunes that can facilitate the cost of my life in Bandung. More precisely, after I scattered a few dozen writings / articles to several mass media, there is finally published. At that time, I really keep trying to make the writings of the editor liking. In my mind, God must have seen every persistence (work effort) of each of His creatures. So it is with me, in the beginning started to write, a lot of articles / writings that are not loaded. But, I am not discouraged and continued to improve and pray to God. Hopefully this effort to get instructions and ridho Him.

The fruit of these efforts, Alhamdulillah I can get a fortune from writing activities. And until recently, these activities still do.

Being a writer, I think it can be used to collect charity field fortunes of God. In addition, through the medium of writing, we are also able to preach prosperity Islamiyah souls.

Wisdom we can get this from my experience, at least is that whatever form our efforts in the fetch fortunes, surely can not be separated from the buck (think), do hold (act), and pray all the time on the owner's fortune alone. Ie Allaah. And God willing, that good fortune will come to us. Wallahu'alam .***


Arda Dinata
Tempel Kulon village
Kec. Lelea Kab. Indramayu.

Arda Dinata Inspiration is the founder of the Qur'an and the Assembly Natural Reality (MIQRA) Indonesia, http://www.miqra.blogspot.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment